Wednesday, May 27, 2009

About Me and My Art



Hi there!
I'm a 30ish self taught artist who is owned by two cats, one 6yr old boy, and my super sweet hubby : -).
I do mostly feline subjects, a little anime, and even on occasion an auto or two. My favorite things to work with are colored pencil and ink and watercolor and ink. My favorite paper is Bristol board which can be used for almost everything!
I'm a Small Format Artist and an ACEO (2.5"x3.5") Artist.
My original artwork is often available for purcash on eBay under my user name animaegirl. Products featuring my work are found at www.zazzle.com/animaegirl. My cafty items are available at animaegirl.etsy.com.
I hope you'll go and take a peek all I have to offer >"<

1 comment:

  1. It is nice that there are other self-taught artists out there. One of these days I'll self-teach myself how to do watercolors! Which you do wonderfully. I especially love this gorgeous piece.

    ReplyDelete