Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Just because it is Wednesday and I am a little 'unstable' *wink*

~The renaming of Wednesday~

Wednesday the day known to many as hump day. Which brings to mind for those of us that have the maturity of teenaged boys, dogs on legs, couples coupling, or if you knew my father, Boyds Bears (and other ridiculously spendy stuffed things) in awkward positions.

Since today said bears are on my mind, I vote we change the name of Wednesday to Leo. I find naming it after a man I knew to have a higher, even to the point of enlightenment, understanding of 'hump' gives the day a certain true finesse which it didn't possess before. Plus by saying to passers by "Good Leo, morning/after noon/evening!" I will be saying to dad, at least in spirit, you were a good guy no matter what 'they' said and maturity is in the eye of the beholder.

OH and as an added bonus, you will get many confuzzled, 'is she/he alright?', half smiles as those you greet with the newly renamed hump day and a huge grin, struggle to return your happy greeting. Tis a great way to leave them wondering about you and NOT be locked up in the looney bin.

We will save the discussion for possible looney bin lock up when we discuss bananas as phones. *giggle*

HAPPY LEO TO YOU ALL!

3 comments:

  1. Considering Wednesday is in the midst of weekly insanity, humping would naturally come to mind!

    I'm welcoming myself to your blog!
    I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thanks so very much Carolynn!

    ReplyDelete