Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Yes I am a lousy blogger but I'm working to be better!

Hey folks! I know I'm not the world's greatest blogger but it might be because I spend so much time networking on Facebook. I am going to make a greater effort at blogging about my lively goings on, well the exciting ones at least. And the most exciting (possibly disturbing since he has his own profile page and I find myself taking the time to Facebook poke myself) one right now is my artwork has recently been taken over by one major character! Here's his story (cleanly typed by me since the poor love has no thumbs)- MEOW! Hi everyone my name is Onyx Cat. I was born as an itty bitty Halloween doodle October 12, 2010. My beginnings weren't all that special, I stared in a few of momma's ACEO pieces, made friends with a mouse, found out I'm not afraid of ghosts, witches, or skellies. I've also became a wanted feline. OH but I'm wanted in a good way... so far at least *giggle*. I'm now a regular Wednesday comic panel on Facebook and have my own fan page! I've also been crafted into a real world 'life' sized OOAK doll by my momma and I'm on a journey to see my many friends in their home states. To follow me, find links to where you can adopt one of my dolls, and enjoy a Wednesday morning giggle check out my fan page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Onyx-Cat/197561530291717?ref=ts

2 comments:

  1. I adore Onyx Cat. I would like to feature him, you and his facebook page on next week's FATuesday Artist Spotlight. (grin) Everyone needs to get to know that darn cat. Heeheehee (Onyx, it really WAS a compliment! lol Talk to you soon, AmberGirl.

    ReplyDelete